11.26.2012

upcycled vintage ceramics

It's official, Thanksgiving has come and gone and now the holiday season is in full swing. If you didn't start your shopping this weekend then you better get started on it ASAP. I have been working on putting a list together and came across these fabulous "upcycled vintage ceramics" by Melody Rose. Wouldn't any one of these make for a perfect gift for that fabulous and funky person on your list? I am particularly fond of the skull wearing the crown!








images via melody rose

xxLily


3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower by the way :)
    Ashli http://thegrayhouseontheleft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I simply say what a comfort to find a person that really understands what they are talking about online.
    You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    A lot more people need to look at this and understand
    this side of the story. I can't believe you're not more popular given that you certainly have the gift.
    My site ... how to download movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, definitely the coolest china I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo