12.06.2011

cool brights

Despite the fact that its Fall (almost winter now), I am seeing bright colors popping up everywhere...saw tons at J Crew over the weekend. And I think I'm liking it. Makes the cooler weather seem a bit less dark and dreary don't you think? My favorites are the pinky purple magentas and the bright blues mixed with darker or more neutral colors like black, gray and taupe. I don't wear brights often, more of a neutrals girl myself, but I would definitely consider a bright bag, a magenta sweater or even a bright printed top. What do you think about wearing brights in the cooler months?









images via my pinterest



4 comments:

  1. loving these color combos! especially the coral sweater with red bag!
    -e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously adore these looks! So much good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is such a lovely post. i like it because its everything i either want or have in my closet. the zara waxed leather pants i just bought and wasnt sure how to wear them (pic 1). thanks!

    www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a pop of colour in the dark cold weather at the moment!
    Love the green bag in first image.

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo