10.20.2011

pretty bits

My wonderful mom is in town and there is lots of fun to be had in the real world (as opposed to the blogging world) so I am going to keep it sweet and short ! Hope you don't mind. Of course I wont leave you without a mix of pretty pictures to stare at! Im pretty sure I could stare at that Celine bag all day (definitely a favorite of mine) and how about that black and white striped room in the second to last photo. Hope your Thursday is fabulous!









images via my pinterest

xxLily

4 comments:

  1. as always you deliver gorgeous bits. Yes the room is divine- can't get enough of black and white with bits of pink. The bag is to die for and I'm also all about outfit #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun with Mom...come by and say hi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!
    Have a great weekend
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, that Celine bag is so gorgeous. You can sense its quality and softness even from the computer screen. She's an absolute beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo