9.27.2011

all black all the time

Black on black on black on black always manages to work and look fabulous and its a sure way to look chic. Usually not a go-to look during the Summer, but what better time to bring back out your favorite black ensemble? While I wouldn't go quite as far as saying I feel the same about all black interiors-touches of black do look very chic...especially when paired with white and metallics. Definitely a go to look for me in the Fall and Winter. And looks especially great when its different textures of black. I mean, how fabulous do these ladies look? Do you rock the black on black on black look? Or is it too dark for you? 

















images via my pinterest

xxLily

follow gold&gray on twitter

12 comments:

  1. love black on black! So chic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to wear black more. I love it as clothes and in interiors. It's just so classic and goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the black with the silver necklace!
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black is my go to color (as in I wear it almost every day). Black on black on black is probably my favorite look ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love color, but also love these looks too. Very chic.
    Sara Campbell Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's kind of my motto, when in doubt wear black.
    It really is the most chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Black makes everything look more sophisticated. I'm especially loving the mix of textures you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire people who do all black all of the time. It looks great, I would just drive myself insane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love black on black, always look so sophisticated and chic!

    Adore the second image, by the way! Very stylish ensemble!

    Have a fabulous day!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omigosh i love everything about this post. some call black hiding, i call it AMAZETREES

    ReplyDelete
  11. well black is black...no introduction necessary ;)

    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo