7.21.2011

european daydreaming

With my best friend in Europe right now I cant help but daydream about a European vacation...Paris in particular! I can just imagine walking the streets of Paris at night, enjoying fabulous dinners under the twinkling lights and lounging at wonderful cafes & shopping during the day. How about a trip to Nice while Im there to soak up the sun! Or not...I can dream though :) And no trip to Paris would be complete without a visit (or two) to Laduree? Here are some Paris shots and Paris inspired images for daydreaming! 













images via my pinterest 

xxLily

13 comments:

  1. Yum - macaroons! I need to go back to Paris, forget it is only 3 hours away from London now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful and dreamy, I wish I am in Paris right now!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I am right there with you. Lovely photos
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris posts are my favourite!
    All your beautiful images make me fall in love with it again!

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Paris! I have been twice, in the winter and summer. But Nice and Provence are quite lovely too.

    And thanks, now I really want a macaron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm daydreaming about it too now!! These images make me want to quit my job and hop a plane RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could stare at Paris-related images for hours! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh. Now I just want to go back to Europe!
    Love the photo's!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm dreaming along with you! we should all just move to paris!! if only it were that easy ;)

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sigh* i love paris too!! my favorite city in the world!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in Paris right now! My plane leaves later today...so sad :( It's such a beautiful, wonderful place...I never want to leave1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paris is a beautiful city indeed ! I love this set of pictures. Lots of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo