6.06.2011

top five-bright is right

This week I have been all about bright colors, mixed with my favorite - a little bit of gold of course! Since my new place has all white walls, I have been very into bright accessories and artwork to add some color to my space. I love all the bright colors seen in Jen of Made By Girls line of paintings on her new website Cocoa & Hearts (second photo down). All paintings are original and done by Jen! This orange and gold statement necklace is a m a z i n g, as is the wall of brightly colored shoes! And the last photo is of the beautiful bright silks from SemiPrecious bead salon in Santa Monica (a fun place to make jewelry)!







How do you like to use bright colors?

images via my pinterest (last photo taken by me)

xxLily




10 comments:

  1. love the necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!!
    That wardrobe is fabulous! ;)

    kisses
    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo i love the coral necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that necklace is exquisite!!

    XoXo

    ladystarrdust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures especially the one you took! Come visit us too www.bornandbread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would die for that necklace. adore. another amazing post love. be sure to swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics from my recent day trip to the OC. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to confess I was not so much into colors until two or so years ago, shoes and bags is where I like them on! Loving that statement necklace!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous images.
    would love all those shoes.

    Abigail x
    www.abigailsplace8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors in the first image is very pretty and energetic! Love Jen's artwork as well!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo